Mario Kart Wii

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mario Kart Wii

Post  mwarvik3838 on Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:04 am

What is your favourite steering method, character, course, car and what are your times on different courses

mwarvik3838
Dweevil

Number of posts : 105
Pikmin : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mario Kart Wii

Post  jettrooper147 on Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:16 am

mwarvik3838 wrote:What is your favourite steering method, character, course, car and what are your times on different courses
I use the wii wheel, Rosalina or Baby Luigi, Sherbet Land, Flame Runner or Magicruiser, and on Sherbet Land I got 2:23. I'll post my MKW FC if you post yours. Then I could send you my good times ( I have a lot).
avatar
jettrooper147
Red Pikmin

Number of posts : 31
Age : 22
Location : Virginia
Pikmin : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mario Kart Wii

Post  mwarvik3838 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:47 am

jettrooper147 wrote:
mwarvik3838 wrote:What is your favourite steering method, character, course, car and what are your times on different courses
I use the wii wheel, Rosalina or Baby Luigi, Sherbet Land, Flame Runner or Magicruiser, and on Sherbet Land I got 2:23. I'll post my MKW FC if you post yours. Then I could send you my good times ( I have a lot).
I have posted it two places on this forum. I use the WiiMote and Nunchuc (grammar?) Maybe Rosalina, Luigis Circuit, Bowsers Castle, Rainbow Road and more, Magicruiser and more, I dont now so many times, but low time on luigi Circuit.

mwarvik3838
Dweevil

Number of posts : 105
Pikmin : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mario Kart Wii

Post  jettrooper147 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:02 am

mwarvik3838 wrote:
jettrooper147 wrote:
mwarvik3838 wrote:What is your favourite steering method, character, course, car and what are your times on different courses
I use the wii wheel, Rosalina or Baby Luigi, Sherbet Land, Flame Runner or Magicruiser, and on Sherbet Land I got 2:23. I'll post my MKW FC if you post yours. Then I could send you my good times ( I have a lot).
I have posted it two places on this forum. I use the WiiMote and Nunchuc (grammar?) Maybe Rosalina, Luigis Circuit, Bowsers Castle, Rainbow Road and more, Magicruiser and more, I dont now so many times, but low time on luigi Circuit.
I don't know a lot of mine but Sherbet Land stuck in my head because the regular staff ghost's time is 2:39, the expert ( or fast ) staff ghost's time is 2:28, and my friend is CrAzY good at this game and his time was 2:27. affraid Then with me getting 2:23 and actually beating him at something made me want to remember it so I could rub it in his face! lol!
avatar
jettrooper147
Red Pikmin

Number of posts : 31
Age : 22
Location : Virginia
Pikmin : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mario Kart Wii

Post  pikminfan on Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:43 pm

lightsaber duel lightsaber duel lightsaber duel lightsaber duel lightsaber duel lightsaber duel lightsaber duel lightsaber duel lightsaber duel lightsaber duel sorry think of underneath them being cars Very Happy
avatar
pikminfan
Supreme PikminEmperor
Supreme PikminEmperor

Number of posts : 214
Age : 26
Pikmin : 9118
Registration date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://pikmin.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Mario Kart Wii

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum