Hey Guys!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey Guys!

Post  jettrooper147 on Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:32 am

Hey I finally joined. I didn't know so many people liked pikmin. I thought I was the only one hoping for a pikmin 3 game! pikmin
avatar
jettrooper147
Red Pikmin

Number of posts : 31
Age : 22
Location : Virginia
Pikmin : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys!

Post  pikminfan on Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:31 pm

you like pikmin Shocked i've been waitting for the 3rd game for 1 year or more!
avatar
pikminfan
Supreme PikminEmperor
Supreme PikminEmperor

Number of posts : 214
Age : 26
Pikmin : 9118
Registration date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://pikmin.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys!

Post  jettrooper147 on Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:40 pm

pikminfan wrote:you like pikmin Shocked i've been waitting for the 3rd game for 1 year or more!
I know! I want it to come out so badly!!!
avatar
jettrooper147
Red Pikmin

Number of posts : 31
Age : 22
Location : Virginia
Pikmin : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys!

Post  mwarvik3838 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:36 am

Hello Jet! pikmin Very Happy

mwarvik3838
Dweevil

Number of posts : 105
Pikmin : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys!

Post  jettrooper147 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:56 am

Hey Mwarvik. We seem to be going to the same forums lately. Very Happy I hope people actually come on at this forum. Smilie spider
avatar
jettrooper147
Red Pikmin

Number of posts : 31
Age : 22
Location : Virginia
Pikmin : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys!

Post  mwarvik3838 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:15 am

jettrooper147 wrote:Hey Mwarvik. We seem to be going to the same forums lately. Very Happy I hope people actually come on at this forum. Smilie spider
yes, i hope so

mwarvik3838
Dweevil

Number of posts : 105
Pikmin : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys!

Post  pikminfan on Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:18 pm

me two. Donkey Kong metaknight run metaknight run metaknight run metaknight run metaknight run metaknight run metaknight run ROB King dedede Wolf Squirtle Ivysaur Charizard Lucas Lucario Jigglypuff Banana dance! Mad at computer lightsaber duel Smilie spider Whistling No spam! Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Hiding
avatar
pikminfan
Supreme PikminEmperor
Supreme PikminEmperor

Number of posts : 214
Age : 26
Pikmin : 9118
Registration date : 2008-07-14

View user profile http://pikmin.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys!

Post  TigerBurrell on Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:26 pm

pikminfan wrote:me two. Donkey Kong metaknight run metaknight run metaknight run metaknight run metaknight run metaknight run metaknight run ROB King dedede Wolf Squirtle Ivysaur Charizard Lucas Lucario Jigglypuff Banana dance! Mad at computer lightsaber duel Smilie spider Whistling No spam! Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Hiding
Dont forget me!
avatar
TigerBurrell
Red Pikmin

Number of posts : 48
Pikmin : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Guys!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum