Pikmin Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A thought about the implement of the WiiU controller in the pikmin genre.

3 posters

Go down

A thought about the implement of the WiiU controller in the pikmin genre. Empty A thought about the implement of the WiiU controller in the pikmin genre.

Post  mitaki Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Hi there forum!

I was chilling around in the middle of the night and got this amazing idea!

What if the Wii u controller let you play multiplayer on the console?

Doesnt that give you a sweet chill in your spline? Pikmin 3, multiplayer, and REAL co-op this time!

My idea:

Each player has one controller (daah), wich means that you can make mission together or apart.

If they keep the dungeon system from Pikmin 2 (wich the shouldnt) you dont have to go down there together.

The TV screen could work as a map, or show the station with the onions and stuff, so you know when your pikmins are fully breeded etc. And if they have HUGE boss fights, the boss fight would be shown on the TV, with info about the two players etc.

I want the possibilliety to use the WiiU pen and make notes on the map that both can see (God this could be an awesome game!)

The controll scheme is about the same as before, maybe updated a bit but not to much fuzzing around.

Maybe be able to look around like in Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS? since the Wii U controller has 1 more shoulder button than the GC controller.

Introduce a couple of new spieces, maybe have a breeding thing as someone wrote in an earlier topic, maybe like patapon? were you can take the things you get from your enemies and upgrade the diffrent spieces?

Maybe be able to have a real base were you can breed the pikmins? Like harvest moon or something like that.

Leave a comment about it if you like it or not, add things etc.

And im of!
(Leaving a teaser picture, cant post it since im a new member <.<)

i47.servimg.com/u/f47/17/07/58/01/ninten10.jpg

mitaki
Bulborb Larvae

Number of posts : 1
Pikmin : 3
Registration date : 2011-12-01

Back to top Go down

A thought about the implement of the WiiU controller in the pikmin genre. Empty Re: A thought about the implement of the WiiU controller in the pikmin genre.

Post  pikminfan Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:38 pm

I can't wait to see what amazing things they'll do with the Wii U controller. Actual Co-op would be lovely I agree.
pikminfan
pikminfan
Supreme PikminEmperor
Supreme PikminEmperor

Number of posts : 214
Pikmin : 9118
Registration date : 2008-07-14

https://pikmin.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

A thought about the implement of the WiiU controller in the pikmin genre. Empty Re: A thought about the implement of the WiiU controller in the pikmin genre.

Post  pikminman15 Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:55 pm

I can't wait to see the co-op. Hopefully there is story co-op. It has been confirmed that there will be no online unfortunately.
pikminman15
pikminman15
Red Pikmin

Number of posts : 38
Pikmin : 48
Registration date : 2010-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down